Light Tackle, Fly and Bottom Fishing
Aruba is defined by quick drop-offs and a very ledgy coastline for offshore fishing. It also has inshore fishing on the flats and mangrove area.
Mr. Bone Fish Charters offers light tackle fishing, fly fishing and bottom fishing.
Let us take you out to the calm mangrove islands & flats of Aruba and fish for snook, tarpon, bone fish, barracuda, jack and some local species. Or bottom fish close to shore for grouper, red snapper, dog snapper, yellow tail snapper, trigger fish, and more.
Come fish on board our 23ft center console “ Mr. Bone fish “ powered by a 200hp Suzuki 4 stroke.
Inshore fishing “Mr Bone-fish”, light tackle / fly fishing
- ½ day (4 hours) $260.00
- ¾ day (6 hours) $370.00
- Full day (8 hours) $ 480.00
All trips max 4 persons, prices are for the whole boat.
3 hours $ 225.00 (additional hour $65.00)
- All trips includes bait, tackle, water, ice and soft drinks.
- Full day comes also with a light lunch!
- Trip starts and ends at Hadicurari Marina (at the High Rise hotels, between Holiday Inn and Marriott).
- Pick ups at other Resorts can be arranged.
- Departure time from early 7 am and up, on request.
Fly fishermen bring their own gear!